£22k-£26k basic, 1st year on-target: £34k – £38k
New to sales?: Technical Sales Executive: £18k starting salary, with rapid promotions for the right people.
Start a career where your input makes an immediate difference in exciting and explosively-growing industries.
Combine international travel with interaction with top-level scientists in the world’s largest corporations.
Enjoy the autonomy to run your own activities while benefiting from mentorship and coaching in a friendly, supportive environment.
Gain an unparalleled exposure to the breadth of activities necessary to execute a sales and marketing strategy.
If you are energetic, ambitious, and looking to make a major contribution to industries that touch everybody’s lives then why not join our growing sales operation? You will be assigned an exciting and rapidly-growing sector that you will nurture for growth and profitability. According to your interests, background and skills this could include:
- Energy storage technologies, such as batteries and fuel cells.
- Meat-free and plant-based proteins for vegan and vegetarian diets.
- Sugar and fat replacements for foods and drinks.
- Internet-of-Things, wearable and flexible electronics.
- Biopharma and medical devices.
- Cosmetics and aesthetics.
Working alongside your colleagues in sales, with close coaching and mentoring, your activities will include:
- Researching companies in your designated industry, identifying potential leads and making direct sales approaches.
- Delivering web-presentations.
- Organising and implementing on-site sales visits.
- Preparing proposals and quotations.
- CRM (“customer relationship manager” database) maintenance and management.
- Preparing proposals, negotiating pricing and closing deals.
- Performing account management activities.
For anybody starting out in a career in business this role will prove an outstanding introduction into the skill set needed to deliver the sales activities of a company, including:
- Sales from prospecting to closing.
- Pricing and negotiation.
- Business development and marketing strategy planning and execution.
- Planning and implementing a prospect penetration strategy for major target accounts.
- Prospect and opportunity management.
- Account management.
- You’ll also learn a lot of science that you may never have thought you would understand.