Free Webinar and Q&A session
Really Simple Rheology is an easy introduction to the often-confusing field of viscosity and rheology testing. The fast-paced webinar provides a short crammer in rheology and viscosity fundamentals followed by useful advice and guidance for anybody looking to gain a better understanding into how their products flow and how to measure those properties.
The webinar covers:
- Shear stress, shear rate and viscosity.
- Non-Newtonian liquids.
- Structure and yield stress: why is it so important and how do we measure it?
- Viscoelasticity: The concept of elasticity in liquids.
Viscosity testing approaches for suspensions, emulsions, solutions and gels.
- Brookfield viscometers and Brookfield viscosity.
- Viscosity/shear rate profiling.
- Controlled stress testing and zero-shear viscosity.
- Oscillation testing methods and viscoelastic moduli.
- Relating viscoelastic measurements to real-life behaviour.
- A simple rheological profile approach.
The webinar includes simple and accessible concepts to help anyone with little to no familiarity with rheology gain a basic understanding of how to these ideas apply to the world around them.
If you would prefer a private webinar and consultation on viscosity testing for your company we would be happy to set one up for you.